Monday 8 July 2013

Priceline Haul + 1/2 Price Rimmel + Apocalips Have Landed!

Hi everyone! Sorry I've been neglecting my blog for the past couple of weeks, I've been busy with wedding organisation, my uni project and just life in general. I've also been on a no buy for about 4 weeks now so I haven't had anything new and exciting to get me motivated. The no buy was shattered however in spectacular fashion last Thursday when I went on a shopping spree at Priceline. I'd had a crappy week, including our house getting broken into, so I asked the fiance nicely and he said "Go ahead, TREAT YO' SELF". Lol, not really! But he did let me run a little wild at Priceline to make me feel better. And heads up Australian beauty junkies - Priceline has the entire Rimmel London range half price for this week AND the much talked-about Rimmel Apocalips have arrived on our shores!

They're finally here!

I bought six out of the total eight shades available - Nude Eclipse, Solstice, Celestial, Nova, Stellar and Apocaliptic. With the half price sale they were $8 each, so now is a great time to grab some if you wanted to try them out. I'll have a review and swatches coming soon on these six shades, but so far I'm pretty impressed. You might have also noticed that Priceline has started putting sticky tape on their cosmetics that aren't already safety sealed, which can be a pain to get off and leaves a mess behind, but it is very reassuring to know that other people haven't used the products you're buying!

L-R: Apocaliptic, Stellar, Nova, Celestial, Solstice, Nude Eclipse

I already own a couple of the Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipsticks and really like them, so I bought 8 more as they were $5 each with the sale! A little excessive, but a girl can never have too many lipsticks, right?


L-R: Cutting Edge, Temptation, Alarm, Heart Breaker, Firecracker, Coral in Gold, Asia, Undressed

I also bought some more Rimmel stuff on sale, three out of the four new Maybelline Colour Tattoo Metal Eyeshadows and one of the new Maybelline Color Show Sequins nail polishes. Unfortunately none of the Maybelline products were on sale but I was so excited to see these new shades that I had to get them!


Metal Rush Nail Polish in 60 Royal Blue, Match Perfection Blush in Light/Medium, Scandaleyes Flex Mascara in Black, Glam'Eyes Mono Eyeshadow in Punchy Taupe, Lasting Finish Soft Colour Blush in Geniune Plum
Colour Show Sequins nail polish in Rose Bling, Colour Tattoo Metal Eyeshadows in Inked in Pink, Barely Branded and Silver Strike
I also didn't realise that Max Factor Fantasy Fire is still part of Max Factor's core mini nail polish range here in Australia until I read it on another beauty blog recently (I can't remember which one, sorry!) so I've been keeping an eye out for it and found some in stock at my local Priceline. I'm pretty stoked that it's still so widely available here as I was under the impression that it's now hard to find? Either way, it's soo pretty!

Oooooh!

And that's it for my mega haul! It definitely cheered me up having so many new pretties to play with and I'll try to get some reviews and swatches out soon. Has anyone else been on a shopping spree lately?

x


No comments:

Post a Comment